Jurien Bay Village offers the finer things in life with resort style living on the turquoise coast. With a vibrant community of residents already taking advantage of the superbly appointed community and leisure centre’s indoor pool, relaxing country lounge, dining and entertainment area, it won’t be long before you’re joining in the fun.
Whether a karaoke sing-along after a barbecue, a game of pool or lawn bowls, you’ll never want for something to do.
- Superb Community Centre for all the Village residents to use and enjoy
- Large outdoor entertaining and BBQ area
- Self-catered dining room
- Comfortable communal lounge room
- 18-metre indoor swimming pool
- Fully-equipped gymnasium
- Complete, private library
- Convenient hairdressing salon*
- Caravan and boat bays*
- Well-appointed workshop
- Spacious Meeting Rooms and Activity Rooms
- Village Manager to address your day-to-day Village queries
- Seniors Citizens Office and regular events onsite. Membership required.
* Additional fees apply for bays and payment for hairdressing services
There are currently 38 homes and all are single level and are comprised of one, two or three bedrooms, living room, dining area, kitchen, laundry and separate toilet. The main bedroom features a semi-ensuite. Also incorporated into each home is garage under the main roof, and a separate secure storeroom
For further details and floor plans, please view the Jurien Bay Village Brochure.
Homes are purchased on a long-term (45 year) lease agreement. Prices are released at the time of re-sale . Further information can be found in the Summary of Key Issues
Browse the homes available to purchase here.
For more information, or to book a viewing, please contact the Village Manager or fill out the EOI form.
Irene Conner - Village Manager
T: 08 9652 0400
M: 0409 207 815