Acacia Living Group offers a wide range of career opportunities.
People who wish to make a positive contribution to the community as part of a dedicated, caring organisation that is committed to bringing about real change for those most in need are encouraged to apply. Acacia Living Group offers a supportive work environment with opportunities for promotion and progression in a range of service areas.
- Nursing in aged care and community settings
- Residential care staff
- Community support workers
- Lifestyle support
- Administration and finance
- Volunteers - complete Volunteer Application Form, forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive Salary & Salary Packaging Arrangements
- Flexible Hours
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Provision
- Commitment to Employee Development
- Employee Assistance Program
OPPORTUNITY EXISTS: Mature Wait Person for Retirement Village restaurant in Menora. Days - Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 10am-3pm and one night a week from 4.30 – 8.30 plus occasional special function on weekend.
Must have some experience working in the restaurant hospitality industry, requires RSA qualifications (alcohol), happy bubbly person, must be reliable.
Contact Kaye for further information on 0402828685.