Acacia Living Group offers a wide range of career opportunities.
People who wish to make a positive contribution to the community as part of a dedicated, caring organisation that is committed to bringing about real change for those most in need are encouraged to apply. Acacia Living Group offers a supportive work environment with opportunities for promotion and progression in a range of service areas.
- Nursing in aged care and community settings
- Residential care staff
- Community support workers
- Lifestyle support
- Administration and finance
- Volunteers - complete Volunteer Application Form, forward to email@example.com
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive Salary & Salary Packaging Arrangements
- Flexible Hours
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Provision
- Commitment to Employee Development
- Employee Assistance Program