Acacia Living Group offers a wide range of career opportunities.
People who wish to make a positive contribution to the community as part of a dedicated, caring organisation that is committed to bringing about real change for those most in need are encouraged to apply. Acacia Living Group offers a supportive work environment with opportunities for promotion and progression in a range of service areas.
- nursing in aged care and community settings
- residential care staff
- community support workers
- lifestyle support
- administration and finance
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive Salary & Salary Packaging Arrangements
- Flexible Hours
- Vehicle Allowance and/or Provision
- Commitment to Employee Development
- Employee Assistance Program
Specific roles we are recruiting for currently are listed on this page. If you are not looking for a role such as these but would like to submit your information to Acacia Living Group, submit your details via our form and we will contact you when an appropriate role becomes available.
Thank you for considering Acacia Living Group as your employer.