Home Care info stand at Bunbury Centre Point this Thursday!
Do you know someone in the Bunbury area that would benefit from home care services?
Acacia Living Group offers home care across the South-West region. Our Home Care Managers and Case Managers work hard to match you with Carers who will work well with you. Our team of locals know your community and neighbourhood and understand how to access the best Home Care services that are close by.
Chat to us this Thursday 10 August between 8.30am-4pm at Bunbury Centre Point Shopping Centre!
Our stand will be located straight outside Coles Supermarket where we will be waiting to answer any questions on Home Care. We will have information from My Aged Care and will answer all your questions on Home Care including how much does it cost? How is the package arranged? How is my package monitored?
PLUS bonus giveaways for people who sign up for a free in-home visit and information session!
We offer a wide range of services, in flexible packages, including but not limited to:
- Domestic assistance including cleaning, gardening and meal preparation
- Shopping and bill-paying assistance
- Mobility including aids and equipment (for walking, postural care, seating and positioning)
- Home maintenance
- Exercise plans developed by physiotherapists
- Medication administration
- Personal care including dressing, showering and personal hygiene;
- Wound care
We look forward to seeing you this Thursday! Alternatively, you can contact us anytime.
Your local provider
Karen McPherson – Home Care Manager (operating out of Wattle Hill Lodge)